Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PO : Personal Obligation / Obliteration ?

Most Indonesian didn't want to become the PO for GTD-X (Get Together Day-10th), why's that ?

One said that the meetings are just too long and it needs a lot of commitment to stay focus, whereas tutorials and quizzes are still in progress. The other said that we must have a bunch of great ideas and it just doesn't fit his/her characteristic. Unfortunately, those thinkings couldn't convert my mind to not entering the selection and finally, here I am... as a PO with a lot of additional homework, but still enjoyable.

As time goes by, I learned much more than just thinking and thinking for ideas. Twice, my ideas are rejected and wasted, in which I've spent my free time exceptionally (where usually I'm watching anime/playing games). It's like : "Argh, damn it ... Why must I waste my time just to give useless ideas ?! Forget it, I quit !".

It's true that I'm quite frustrated, can't lie about that. However, compared to other failures I've experienced before (especially in Math Olympiad*), it's just nothing but a booster which gives motivation to try harder and harder. That's what building my heart and creating gap to losers which just gave up that easily. And the reason why I can resist is just because I've acquired the success itself by keep doing this before !!!

Once I've set a goal, no matter how many times I fall down, I won't collapse but stand up again and again, for the glory of His name and not for my own pleasure.



-Evil plan can't destroy me whatever it is since He guides me through anything in front-

6 comments:

admin-is-trator said...

PO itu apa?
Pemimpinnya ya? Kayaknya stres banget...

Dan terakhir...

Visit http://wangsacl.wordpress.com

RDeepMath91 said...

PO itu Project Officer, yg ngatur2 programnya acara GTD itu..

Dodo said...

iya.. tmpatnya orang keren kaya kita kan mond. wkwk

RDeepMath91 said...

ya, tapi jangan ngejunk Do, jangan2 u ga baca ap yg gw tulis...

admin-is-trator said...

Lo? Memangnya ada TPJ di sini? :)

Dodo said...

baca kok .haha.. ttg Pengalaman lo di PO dll kan.wkwk. nak aja lo. wkwkla ini bkan tmpt ngejunk?wwkkwwkkw