Monday, March 17, 2008

Sail Through the Hurricane, Kimi Dake No Hikari

At the moment, my life ship's facing a new challenge....

Every night, while staring on the dark sky... That little star's always there, shining upon me and my ship.. Really bring back my memories.. About a bigger star which I've decided to left behind..

Is it better to try retrieving that little star or not ? This question brings me up and down every time the little star comes into my vision..

Till one day... A strong hurricane appears from nowhere, right in the middle of my ship and that star.. Is this the end for my retrieval journey ?

Whirlpool of confusions start to emerge everywhere.. It's not time to be trapped in this kind of thing.. Thus, I consult the condition to my Captain, whether it's time to leave the path or the opposite..

Almost losing my former target, a miraculous sign comes out.. The light from that single star is piercing through the giant hurricane toward me and my ship, clearing the cloud of unsureness and settling my decision...

~~Kimi Dake No Hikari~~
~~The light of only you~~

So it's decided, I'll pass through that hurricane.. With the Captain on the steer, I should have never been afraid coz' nobody but Him knows the best for me.. Even the sight post of the little star still remains unseen, every time I've been blown out, I'll come back with more confidence until the right moment arrives... ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kak...
Lagi sibuk banget ya?
Posnya ga ada lagi ni...